Monday, October 7, 2013

A BEGINNING



A few months ago I had been noticing that for some time I wasn't feeling like myself. That I was feeling more sensitive than usual and I felt that I wasn't handling stress with grace and life in general seemed hard. I couldn't quite put a label on this feeling or find "the source" but I knew that I needed to do some healing. So my intuition led me to an acupuncture session and then to an energy healer my friend had told me about. The energy session was amazingly liberating and gave me a new perspective on life and gave me insight on the complexity of our being . In the days that followed that energy session I experienced some intense physical and emotional detoxes and as a result some liberating openings. The energy healing seemed to put back some pieces of me that had been out of sorts for some time and opened the door to universal curiosity and universal love. Since that experience I've been working to get closer and closer to my essence in an effort to continue my healing journey. I'm now of the belief that we all have healing that needs to be done. We have a duty to heal and remove the shadow of our past pain and to remove the labels we've attached to ourselves so that we can be our lightest and brightest selfs and thereby fulfill our life's purpose and be free. This is a space where I will record my observations and my experience with life, love and the healing process. (And shamelessly I'll probably share some photos of my sweet son and some recipes along the way too.) In the end the real gift of life is to be liberated and healed enough to experience the realization of pure peace and joy and then to assist others in doing the same.
This is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment